Getting Started with ArtCloud
ArtCloud for Artists
ArtCloud Manager - Dashboard
ArtCloud Manager - Inventory
ArtCloud Manager - Artists
ArtCloud Manager - Exhibition
ArtCloud Manager - Invoices
ArtCloud Manager - Marketing/Sales
ArtCloud Manager - Contacts
ArtCloud Manager - Analytics
The ArtCloud Marketplace
ArtCloud Website Builder
- Sitebuilder 3.0
- Artist Block Configuration
- Inventory Block Configuration
- Exhibition Block Configuration
- Blocks / Snippets
- Blocks / Snippets - Pro+
- Page Templates
- Page Templates - Artist Profile
- Page Templates - Inventory Detail
- Page Templates - Exhibition Detail
- Page Templates - Header
- Page Templates - Footer
ArtCloud Website Management
Privacy and Terms
Sync your mailing list to MailChimp
Export your email list to MailChimp to ensure you are always sending your email newsletters to the most updated list of clients.
ArtCloud's integration with MailChimp makes it easy to keep your email marketing list up-to-date, without having to do any double data entry.
Below are some common questions about the MailChimp integration:
- ArtCloud's integration with MailChimp is one-way; in other words, ArtCloud sends your contacts' information to MailChimp, but MailChimp doesn't send any information back to ArtCloud.
- The contact list sync is not automatic; you need to export your Contact records to MailChimp from your ArtCloud Manager account.
- Duplicates will not be created within the same list in MailChimp; MailChimp ignores email addresses already on the list and those that have unsubscribed.
- Contacts are exported based on filter. If all contacts are in view with no filters on, all contacts will be exported. Selecting individual contacts has no effect on the export.
- Contacts don't automatically appear in MailChimp. If you're adding new contacts to your MailChimp list, MailChimp has a legal obligation to ask each contact if they want to opt-in to your MailChimp mailing list. These contacts are known as "Pending". Once the contact gives permission, the contact will appear in your MailChimp list.
Exporting your mailing list to MailChimp